What's new in this version:
Improvements to Civil:
TIN Surfaces from Point Clouds:
- When an input point cloud has more than 5M points, only the outer boundary of the resultant TIN Surface will display
- 2D constraint labels are now updated when their names change
- A linefeed is now entered in the command line after an 'auto save' message
- The Detach option now works in localized versions, as expected
- Profiles are imported correctly, and existing profiles are no longer improperly overwritten
- Background lines are no longer generated when the Show Background lines property of the section entity is off
- Section lines for sectioned regions are now properly generated in volume sections
- The command now generates grid lines with the correct color, transparency, linetype, linetype scale and lineweight
- The content on the BRX2D+ layer is updated correctly when related components have been modified
- Spot elevation tags are now supported in detail sections
- The command options in non-English versions are now available, as expected
- Specific entities are no longer processed multiple times when 3D or Draft drawing views are present in a drawing
- The command now correctly launches the "Add block to library" dialog box in Spanish language versions of BricsCAD
- TTF styles are now exported correctly
- The import of circles, arcs and circle/arc hatch boundaries is now correct
- The scale of linear dimensions between centerlines or center marks is now correct
- An UNDO issue that occurred when Dynamic Block modifications were made via a grip point, when a popup menu is active, has been fixed
- We fixed the population error that occurred in the Open File dialog box when opening a drawing from a File Explorer dialog, after a modal dialog was launched in a BricsCAD session.
- We fixed a grip editing regression that caused values entered in dynamic dimensions to be ignored during grip-based operations
- We fixed a bug that could cause multiple groups to be selected when a specific group entity was contained within multiple groups
- We fixed the incomplete IFC export of a particular model
- An issue that caused the Mechanical Browser to be empty, after an import in background mode, has been fixed
- We fixed a slowdown caused by model regeneration after a LAYER FREEZE
- Drop-down menu items on the Text Formatting dialog for justification and alignment are now properly localized. A regression since V21.2.03.
Plot Style Table Editor:
- The Plot Style Table Editor dialog box now opens on the first try. This was a regression. We're sorry this happened
- An option to insert geometry, and to add an image to the section plane, has been added
- A deleted cache folder is recreated again automatically when BricsCAD is re-started
- Reading RCP/RCS files no longer stops when a voxel without points is encountered. Empty voxels are now skipped, and file reading continues.
- The combo-boxes in the Ribbon now show proper borders in light and dark color themes
- The label style of a split button's child items are now honored when they differ from the parent button
- The tooltips for ribbon buttons no longer display the macro name in the tooltip when a ToolTipTitle exists
- Export results are now consistent, regardless of the use of DMSIMPLIFY
- The command now correctly exports a single-sided form feature
- A set of particular test cases with many adjacent, analytical lofted bends is now properly supported
- The thread length of the ISO 4017 bolt is now shown correctly
- The EditorInput.UserInputControls enum now includes AnyBlankTerminatesInput and UseBasePointElevation values
- We fixed a bug that prevented the removal of Application.BeginDoubleClick event handlers
- The AcDbMPolygonNode::AcDbMPolygonNode(), AcDbMPolygon::getMPolygonTree() and AcDbMPolygon::deleteMPolygonTree() functions have been implemented
- The combo control now updates its item list after items are removed. This was a V21 regression
- We corrected an Undo state bug when cloning block definitions, that resulted in a replaced block definition
- AcDbEntity::intersectWith() now works correctly with disjoint regions
- AcDbMPolygon::appendMPolygonLoop() now fails when adding a self intersecting loop
- AcDbMPolygon::balanceTree() now keeps bulges synchronized with vertices in case of the reversal of the direction of said loop
- A bug related to the Diagnostics and Usage Data Collection subscription that occurred when using LISP expressions has been fixed
- A problem with (entget), (entmod), (entmake) during Lisp reactor callbacks has been fixed. This regression was introduced with the first V21.2 version
- A incorrect behaviour of (bim:delete-property) has been fixed: when the specified property is part of the PropertySet, the entire PropertySet was removed, instead of the specified property only. This also applies to the corresponding BRX function.
BricsCAD 21.2.05 相關參考資料
BricsCAD (Windows) Release Notes - Bricsys
CAD制图软件Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.02.1 (x64) 解锁 ...
BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.04 Download - ArchSupply.com
Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.03.1|『软件下载交流』 - 闪电 ...
BricsCAD 21破解版|BricsCAD Ultimate 21.2.04.1 x64 激活版 ...
Download BricsCad Ultimate 21.2.04-1 - Softpedia
Download BricsCAD 20.2.05-1 (64-bit) Free - FileCombo
HoudahSpot for Mac(多功能文件搜索软件)v6.1.3(648)中文版 ...