What's new in this version:
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1a.
- OpenSSL Security Advisory
- Added: [SSL/FTP/X509] support for verifying the host-name using X509 v3 subject alternative names.
- Added a text Find feature to the language translation editor.
- Added: The ability to select more than one file/folder when using the Enqueue > Rename feature.
- Added: Command line switches to rename/move files on the server. FlashFXP.exe /RENAME="/absolute/path/file.ext" TO="/absolute/path/new.ext"
- Improved local browser re-sort method on automatic refresh.
- Improved error handling in the local folder select dialog.
- Improved the method used to keep a folder cache state in sync with the tree navigation cached icon.
- Improved automatic SSCN command switching and error handling when performing secure site to site transfers.
- Improved toolbar/buttons rendering, some older systems had problems rendering the 32-bit button images with a alpha channel, resulting in a solid color (non-transparent) box around each button.
- Improved toolbar backgrounds to support transparent PNG images.
- Improved placement, position and size of translated text in several locations.
- Improved support for files and folders containing a forward slash () as part of the name on unix based systems.
- Improved font size for the local browser text on the toolbar, the font size now scales to better match the toolbar button size.
- The shortcut key for "Connection Type" in the Quick Connect dialog has changed to Alt+E.
- Fixed: [Advanced Transfer] The Queue As and Transfer As features now bypass the skip-list rules.
- Fixed: [remote browser] The ctrl + v shortcut for view file did not always work.
- Fixed: [UTF-8] The UTF-8/ANSI text conversion was failing on filenames that were only 1 character long.
- Fixed: [FTP/MLST] Our previous fix for the PS3 FTP Server/multiMAN MLST issue has resulted in an unexpected compatibility issue with other servers, resulting in the wrong date/time and file size being detected, the wrong file transfer rule can be applied and the wrong date/time set on downloads.
- Fixed: Lockup when connecting to two sites at the exact same time.
- Fixed: When using the enqueue / rename feature the internal directory cache was not reset to reflect the changes.
- Fixed issue with MLSD failing to handle unix.mode with a non-standard value.
- Fixed two separate situations that could cause FlashFXP to crash on shutdown.
- Fixed issue where the local parent directory button was non-working during a remote operation (i.e. delete) on the same side.
- Fixed: Logical sorting was broke when sorting items such as a1a, a1b, a1c, etc.
- Fixed: remote tree navigation was missing the folder icons. Somehow the image-list association was lost.
- Fixed: FlashFXP was not remembering the maximized window state when closed while the window is minimized.
- Fixed: After deleting a file the file list would sometimes stop redrawing correctly.
- Fixed: [ftp/ssl] empty directory listing, this occurred when the data socket was closed during the SSL handshake.
FlashFXP 4.2.2 Build 1760 相關參考資料
Diffrent speed on two computers. - FlashFXP Forums
Everything except FlashFXP works fine. I have to use crappy Flashget ... What specific version/build of FlashFXP are you using? ... Latest: 4.2.2 build 1760
Download FlashFXP - Windows FTP, FTPS, SFTP Client ...
Download FlashFXP Now! ; Version: 5.4.0 build 3970 ; Release Date: 04/01/2017 ; Size: 7.7 MB ; Price: $29.95 USD ; Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, ...
Download FlashFXP 4.2.2 Build 1760 for Windows PC Archives ...
FlashFXP 4.2.2 Build 1760 Download for Windows 10, 8, 7 · File Transfer and Networking Windows Software. Horje © 2011 - 2023.
FlashFXP 4.2.2 Build 1760 Download for Windows Change Log ...
FlashFXP 4.2.2 Build 1760. April, 21st 2012 - 3.41 MB - Trial. Free Download. Security Status. Features · Screenshots · Change Log · Old Versions.
FlashFXP Features - not just a FTP Client, it's a SFTP Client ...
FlashFXP is the easiest to use FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP and most user-friendly to master client on the market. Performance. High performance FTP file transfers. On- ...
Special settings for GoDaddy? - FlashFXP Forums
2012年5月9日 — This is in reference to using FlashFXP to download off the server and ... FlashFXP v[4.2.2], build , [x]registered, [ ]unregistered, ...
Unable to logon with version 4.2.2 while ... - FlashFXP Bug Reports
Now I updated to FlashFXP version 4.2.2 (build 1760) and when I try to log on, selecting FTP using implicit SSL and SSLv3 connection types.