What's new in this version:
Global Output Configuration:
- Send any capture to any other app:
- From within Edit Mode every capture can be sent to user specified apps with a single click.
- For example a capture might be sent to another photo editing app, or to some online app like Evernote.
Automatically bypass the Edit Mode:
- Is it also possible to configure the global output mode of Snap. This way a user can quickly configure Snap to send all further taken captures to a user-specific app.
- Another output option, beside apps, is to send every capture to the Windows Clipboard automatically. These settings may be changed quickly from within the tray menu.
Microsoft Edge Support & Browser Clipboard Monitoring:
- Edge Users can use the inbuilt editing tools from within Edge and use the "cut" command to automatically send the website to Snap.
- This way Edge users can capture whole (long) websites with a single snap!
- Snap monitors the Clipboard of FireFox, Chrome, IE and Edge. Whenever a user copies a photo to the Clipboard, it will be snapped by Snap. Of course this behaviour may be configured by the user.
Capture Video Whiteboard:
- No need to edit a video afterwards - just draw and add text while the video is recording. It's as simple as that!
- Use the marker with different colors and styles to draw markers, arrows and to mark important areas.
- Use the text tool to add descriptions, explanations or any other words one might want the viewer to know.
- The text tool might be used to create Meme-Videos (in conjunction with Export-GIF).
Capture Video Improvements:
- Pressed keys are monitored and graphically displayed. For example, if a user presses Ctrl+F5 during recording, then the viewer will see this in the video.
- Option to stop recording automatically once the video recorded stops playing. Snap will detect if a video stream does not change for an amount of time and will stop the recording process, if this option is active.
- The capture video window can be moved, even while the recoding is active.
Video Export GIF Animation:
- Export any recorded video to an animated GIF.
- Choose between presets for common FPS and resolution and color settings.
Edit Mode Multi Monitor Support:
- Edit Mode shows on the monitor the capture was taken.
- The user can configure on which monitor the edit mode shall open.
- Polyline Tool: New option to don't show any intersection graphic.
- Selection Tool: New free aspect ratio option beside 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Marker Tool: Rectangular marker tool works the same way as the marker pen.
- The previous marking method is still accessible.
- Every object may be exported as a PNG graphic or copied as a bitmap to the Windows Clipboard (Right-Click menu). This works for arrows, text, etc elements as well!
- Export Photoshop PSD: All objects are exported as layer graphics (previously only bitmap objects were exported).
- Number Tool: Support for alphabet characters (not limited to numbers anymore).
- Copy Object: Hold Shift key and drag the mouse to copy any object.
- Option to set different positions for both text and graphic elements.
- Copy To Clipboard Action:
- Ctrl+Shift+C copies the path as text to the Windows Clipboard.
- Ctrl+C copies the capture as bitmap to the Windows Clipboard.
- Social Media:
Facebook Action renamed to Social Media.
- Can send captures to both Facebook or Twitter.
- Added more fixed resolutions to choose from.
- Improved capture of correct mouse cursor when doing a snap.
- The configuration dialog has been reordered to ease finding common Settings a user might want to change.
- Enable/Disable automatic crash reports.
- Enable/Disable HTML emails for Outlook.
- New sub menu for less often used commands (OCR, timed capture, pipette, capture menu). This way the main Capture Bar is less complicated.
- OCR supports japanese language.
- Added Exit button in configure dialog.
- Timed capture: return key was not working.
- Printer dlg preselected the wrong printer device in case there were printer decives with a similar name.
- Saving capture may not saved the last change made.
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 相關參考資料
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影繁體中文 ... - 軟體補給
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影繁體中文/英文版 ; 更新日期：, 2016-11-13 ; 光碟片數：, 1片CD光碟 ; 銷售價格：, $100元.
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影繁體中文英文版
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影繁體中文/英文版 · 破解說明: 見最底下系統支援: 適用32 與64 位元的Windows 7/8/8.1/10 · 硬體需求: PC · 軟體類型: 螢幕畫面擷取、 ...
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影英文繁體中文版
... Ashampoo Snap! Ashampoo Snap 9 是理想的電腦螢幕快照和和錄影解決方案。擷取螢幕上看到的一切為圖片或視訊，和加入額外資訊，例如，文字或箭頭。如作的好，一張圖片 ...
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影英文繁體中文版| 商業 ...
軟體名稱：Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影英文/繁體中文版光碟片數：1 銷售價格：$150 關註次數：991. Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影英文/繁體中文版 ...
Ashampoo Snap 9.0 Download (Free trial) - ashsnap.exe
2023年9月18日 — Ashampoo Snap is a screenshot and video recording solution for your PC. You can capture anything you see on your screen as images or videos ...
Ashampoo Snap 9.0.0 螢幕畫面擷取、錄影繁體 ... - XYZ軟體補給站
Ashampoo Snap 9 是理想的電腦螢幕快照和和錄影解決方案。擷取螢幕上看到的一切為圖片或視訊，和加入額外資訊，例如，文字或箭頭。如作的好，一張圖片勝過千言萬語! 使用內 ...